Logos & Visual Design
Logo Design Project Goals:
- All of my logo creations are designed with basic design principles in mind.
- I start out by gaining an understanding of the business’ mission and goals.
- Once I have that insight and empathy I can begin sketching lots of ideas.
- I’ll provide the client with a few of my best ideas, receive their feedback and iterate until the client it happy.
- Lastly, I’ll add color utilizing my knowledge of color theory.
Visual Design Project Goals:
- The aesthetics of my designs strategically follow the organization’s brand guidelines and design system.
- Aim to build trust and interest in the brand.
- Clearly communicate the intended message in a pleasantly, delightful way.
An aesthetically pleasing design creates a positive response in people’s brains and leads them to believe the design actually works better than other, equally usable, (but less appealing) designs.Masaaki Kurosu